What you need:
· Tape measure
What you do:
1. Go outside and find some earthworms in damp soil.
2. Carefully measure the length and width of two or three earthworms.
3. Gently feel the side of the earthworm. How does it feel?
4. Does the earthworm have any legs?
5. How does the earthworm move from place to place?
6. Does the earthworm have a head? Where is it, and how do you know?
7. Write down any observations you make.
8. Think about what
to survive. How are
their needs similar
to the needs of
humans? How are
Do not remove the