Make a Fossil
What you need:
· White glue
· Modeling clay
· Small objects from nature
What you do:
1. Go outside and collect small objects from nature (rocks, twigs, acorns,
2. Press one of the objects into modeling clay. Carefully remove the object
from the clay. You now have a mold of the object.
3. Fill the mold with white glue. In nature, minerals would fill in the mold
left by a rotting object.
4. Allow the glue to dry completely.
5. After the glue has dried, carefully remove the "fossil" from the clay.
6. Next time you are in a rocky area, look for fossils.
Make a Fossil from Glue, by Mike Calhoun,